Hey I believe you will find it interesting. This is your questionnaire, if you are able to fill it with absolute clarity you are on the way to success but unfortunately I think most of you will find it difficult to answer these questions. If you find it difficult then start asking these questions. The day you know the answers with absolute clarity you are on the way. The last question is quite interesting though, let us see how you answer that:
1. What’s your plan for next 5 years?
2. What’s your plan for next 3 years?
3. What’s your plan for next 2 years?
4. What’s your plan for next 1 year?
5. What role do you see yourself playing?
6. How will it impact your life?
7. Why do you want to play that role? What attracts/excites you to do that work?
8. What are you doing to improve your skills to get to that role?
9. What is your motivation that keeps you going in the present role?
10. What will motivate you to do what you plan to do in future?
11. What are your strengths?
12. What are your weaknesses?
13. What are the areas that needs immediate attention for you to take you towards what you want to achieve?
14. How much time are you spending on it?
15. How are you spending this time?
16. What are the techniques that you have learnt and are applying to achieve what you want to achieve?
17. How often do you go back and check if you are moving ahead or not with the techniques learnt?
18. How do you set up your goals? What is the mental process that you use to set up your goals?